Today, even though it was raining for the third day in a row, I went to the zoo! The red panda was the cutest thing and the giant pandas spent the entire time eating bamboo leaves; it was so adorable I wanted to explode)
But can we talk about how lax they are concerning certain rules? Like no smoking in a temple, when I saw more than one person smoking at one I visited earlier. And the more relevant rule: no feeding the animals at the zoo. There were so many people throwing bread and carrots at the animals.
See, this bear is sitting here, waiting for more bread.
Moving on. Afterwards, I went to this Bavarian restaurant, Drei Kronen 1308 Brauhaus, and befriended approximately twenty people. Everyone was so friendly! There actually seems to be quite a large population of Germans in Shanghai. At least more than you would necessarily expect.
But can we talk about how lax they are concerning certain rules? Like no smoking in a temple, when I saw more than one person smoking at one I visited earlier. And the more relevant rule: no feeding the animals at the zoo. There were so many people throwing bread and carrots at the animals.
See, this bear is sitting here, waiting for more bread.
Moving on. Afterwards, I went to this Bavarian restaurant, Drei Kronen 1308 Brauhaus, and befriended approximately twenty people. Everyone was so friendly! There actually seems to be quite a large population of Germans in Shanghai. At least more than you would necessarily expect.
No comments:
Post a Comment